CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services offers consulting, outsourcing and co-sourcing services to public and private companies of all sizes by providing national caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service. As part of CBIZ, (NYSE: CBZ), one of the top financial services providers in the country, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services provides internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, cybersecurity, supply chain management, ESG and risk consulting services to leading businesses across North America.
With over 120 offices andnearly 7,000associatesthroughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliberexpertisecombined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2022Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
- 2023 Top Workplaces USA
- 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm thatprovidesaudit,reviewand attest services, while CBIZprovidesbusiness consulting,taxand financial services.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Asa Senior Audit Associate, you will be a key member of the CBIZ Risk and Advisory Team.
- You will participate in multiple engagements with public and private company clients usually in the mid-market ($100 million to $2 billion) range.
- You will participate in the development of internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance documentation and testing of processes and related controls around financial and operational risks.
- Assist with recognition of internal control weaknesses, lack of compliance with internal procedures and policies, or other processes that result in inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective operations.
- You may be responsible for supervising and reviewing associates' work and providing constructive feedback.
- BA/BBA/BS in Accounting, Finance or business related field required
- MBA/MS/MA degree is a plus
- CPA or CIA certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, public accounting or related field
- 1 year supervisory experience preferred
- Prior public accounting or consulting experience is preferred
- Prior industry experience is a plus
- Team leadership skills/experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience in related field
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Presentation skills mandatory
- Must possess analytical skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free)or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
This job has expired.