Mortenson Family Dental is growing and we are looking for our next amazing team member to serve our patients.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly team member who wants to be part of a fast-paced, rewarding work environment. This position offers all the latest technology, modern facility and the best team around! If you are searching for a change and are ready to grow in your career, apply today! We look forward to meeting you!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Ensures telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Ensures all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and patient.
- Ensures all financial obligations are communicated with patient and properly noted for each procedure.
- Ensures all accounts are properly credited when payment is received.
- Follows scheduling guidelines to ensure manageable and profitable schedule for dentist and hygienists.
- Promotes a "team first" attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers.
- Actively participates in recall program to ensure goals are achieved.
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC, copier, fax, scanner, telephone
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 yrs experience in a dental office
- CPR Certification
- Open Dental
- Monday 8:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00-6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00-7:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00-6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00-12:00 pm
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
This job has expired.