Job ID: 2113558
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC just won a 3 year contract and we are searching for a results-oriented, mission-driven Business Analyst to work with multiple agile teams to gather requirements pertaining to complex data activities in support of national security objectives. You’ll be part of agile teams responsible for increasing innovation capacity and driving the velocity of development of data ingestion and data analysis. You will synchronize efforts with other tasks in assembling business requirements to control the flow of data from source to value, with the goal of speeding up the process of deriving value and insight. SAIC is seeking to fill this position with a professional with excellent communication skills who can capture customer’s requirements with comprehensive, accurate user stories and acceptance criteria that are managed in JIRA with a properly prioritized product backlog. Join SAIC to support this three year contract and grow with SAIC in your career!
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience translating business requirements into detailed user, functional, and systems requirements that will be developed by the development team
- Experience providing final technical review and validation of requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with JIRA and Confluence, and the rest of the Atlassian suite
- Ability to properly prioritize, multi-task, and work collaboratively within the team and customer
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with team members and government staff to facilitate requirement definition, clarification and documentation
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.