Business Analyst If you are a Business Analyst with implementation experience, please read on!
In terms of lapping, abrasive, and polishing products, we are a world leader. We actively have products for many different markets, and semiconductor manufacturing companies all around the world rely significantly on us in their supply chains. A few examples of the products we offer are CMP slurries, abrasive powders and slurries, supplies for grinding and polishing, and CERMET thermal spray materials. We have production facilities set up for using some of our core capabilities and technologies, such as classifying and separating particles by particle size, mixing, and blending, in addition to our products. In order to integrate our goods and technologies into your processes, you and your company will need the assistance of our highly qualified and experienced employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- 401k matching
- Maternity/Paternity leave
What You Will Be Doing - Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
What You Need for this Position At least 3 years of evaluating the business process with a combination of:
- Market Analysis
- Business Analysis
So, if you are a Business Analyst with implementation experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our