WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Business Analyst in IT, you are responsible for the collection, documentation, visualization & management of business processes, user workflows, requirements, and test cases, as it reflects current and desired states. In this role, you will partner closely with Product Owners and business team members to logically align defined processes & workflows with product and service domains and applications. Your contributions will support efforts to ensure business functions and identified needs align to objectives and translate to technical requirements, to continuously improve business outcomes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Contribute to a high-performance team culture that is purposeful, fun, and rewarding.
- Establish strong relationships with Product Owners, business SMEs, and Technical Delivery teams. Learn what makes them successful and effective and incorporate those learnings into your work products and the ongoing improvement of the continuous delivery model.
- Visualize business processes & workflows to identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Map people, processes & technologies vertically & horizontally to demonstrate and communicate how data and work flow across activities, resources, and products.
- Work with business architecture leads to map and ensure alignment with process diagrams.
- Learn and incorporate understanding of epics and features for the creation and documentation of business requirements, acceptance criteria, and change impact, ensuring they are cohesive and complete, properly supporting what the business needs throughout project lifecycle.
- Document key objectives and what's in scope verses out of scope, while mitigating misunderstandings between business and technical teams, bringing clarity to both sides.
- Act as a liaison between business SMEs and technical developers to collect and document user stories and test cases in our centralized systems, following Gherkin language.
- Support unit testing and quality assurance functions.
- Speak the right language to the right audience, incorporating storytelling to explain and demonstrate, complex and nuanced concepts logically and simply.
- Employ root cause analysis to evaluate business processes and identify areas of possible improvement where quality issues or process inefficiencies are evident.
- Collaborate with Business Process Analysts, Product Owners, and Project Managers to execute on the right priorities and cadence of work.
- Collaborate with business leaders and the Business Intelligence team to ensure business requirements result in the necessary visibility for data and reporting needs.
- Experiment with and learn new processes, techniques & tools, participate in technology communities, and be deliberate about knowledge sharing for business analysis practices.
- Research and build knowledge of modern business processes and IT advancements to recommend innovations toward future state.
- A strong and functional working knowledge of artifacts that are central to effective Business Analysis: various analyst methodologies & tools; collaboration tools; visualization tools
Helpful to have:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with astute attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasking capabilities while adapting to changing priorities
- An approachable and collaborative disposition that embraces continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner in both verbal and written form
- Ability to analyze problems, understand nuances, & generate solutions creatively & technically
- Ability to materialize concepts into functional operational working models
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Business Analyst (BA) certification
- 2+ years as a business analyst or similar experience
- Direct experience with Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Direct experience with Microsoft applications and collaboration tools
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.