MV Transportation is seeking a Bus Washer/Fueler. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
$13.34 per hour plus guaranteed hazard pay thru July and increases each July
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day
- Daily cleaning of the interior of the vehicles including sweeping/vacuuming and moping of entire floor space; the wiping down of all hand holds, driver area and window seals using a disinfectant solution and spot vacuuming and/or scrubbing of any upholstered locations that need attention and addressing other areas as needed such as removal of gum, tar, graffiti or any other stained or soiled areas
- Daily exterior cleaning of the vehicles via the use of the client's automatic bus wash
- Weekly full interior detailing of each vehicle
- All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage
- Vaulting of fareboxes - including removal of cash boxes and placing them into the secured vaulting system (no handling of cash is required)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be 21 with good driving record
- Ability to drive vehicles in a closed yard setting
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.