CURRENT ASSOCIATES OR TEMPORARY ASSOCIATES: Please apply via your internal Workday career account.
Hypertherm is seeking to add a Building Systems Control Technician to our Facilities team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the oversight, operation and maintenance of all building automation controls, HVAC systems, and energy management. The position oversees and maintains systems and provides routine reviews, updates, and reports on the building utilities and statuses. Working alongside a diverse team of technicians, your ability to manage multiple deadlines and emergencies while displaying a high level of organizational skills, problem solving and associate training will be crucial to success in this role.
Interested and want to learn more? Here just some of the ways you'll make an impact at Hypertherm as a Building Systems Control Technician!
- Develops planning initiatives to improve operations excellence of the HVAC systems, energy systems, compressed air systems, and building automation programs
- Collaborates with technicians to train staff in maintaining all BAS monitored control devices
- Provide on-call work periodically to support facility operations
- Evaluate new and existing utility and infrastructure systems including electrical, mechanical, and controls design and condition relative to functional design application,, efficiency and safety decisions. Recommends appropriate system design and selection
- Leads and/or monitors work to consistently improve environmental air systems efficiency and building energy management for all major buildings owned or leased by Hypertherm while serving as a consultant to buildings outside the Upper Valley New Hampshire area
- Develop and support dashboard metrics for all Hypertherm buildings with a focus in the areas of efficiency, control, risk mitigation, and financial return on investment
- Ensures critical design and builds of systems, operational sequence, and repair requirements based on business needs while meeting all code requirements
- Diagnose, repair, replace and calibrate BAS sensors and/or components to ensure efficient and continuous systems operation
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical or computer science related work
- 7 years of technical experience in HVAC maintenance and controls related work
- Controls Logic programming experience
- Working knowledge of IP infrastructure
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ERP systems are essential
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Project Management and Project Leadership skills with the ability to run projects from start to finish
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient experience with Tridium Niagara and Johnson Controls Metasys BAS (certification preferred)
- Knowledge of BACnet and Modbus protocols
- HVAC construction experience
- Master Plumber License
- Refrigerant license
- Plumbing experience
- Control wiring experience
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.