At BrightDrop, we are reshaping e-commerce by developing smarter, greener, and more efficient ways to deliver goods and services to your door, while delivering a brighter future for the cities where we live. We are building an ecosystem of all-electric, zero-emissions delivery solutions - from electric vehicles, to ePalletsandsoftware that leverages real-time data todrive intelligent optimizationsfor e-commerce. To deliver on our mission we are growing fast and building a team, based inPalo Alto,with offices in Atlanta and Detroit,that is customer-focused, agile and passionate about innovating for a more sustainable future.
From engineering to product managementandoperations, BrightDrop is looking for people who can combine a passion for technology and sustainability with high doses of curiosity and rigorous thinking to deliver a better future.
Backed by General Motors, BrightDrop is striving to improve the communities where we live and deliver a better future for generations to come. We hope you'll join us.
In order to meet business objectives, theBrightDropteam is looking forCustomer Success EV Solution Analystto develop and execute alldemonstration unit activitiestowards the achievement of profitability and growth for the entireBrightDropportfolio.
- Lead clients during the product evaluation phase ofBrightDropproducts
- Own all customer onboarding activities associated with product evaluations and rollout
- Provideon-sitetraining of both software andhardwareproduct to end users
- Provide on call support during evaluation and rollout process to answer questions and provide troubleshooting steps to resolve issues as necessary
- Serve as a product subject matter expert during product evaluations and rollout
- Immerse yourself in your client's business to actively identify additional use cases forBrightDropproducts
- Actively participate in customer's on-site business activities with the goal of driving user adoption ofBrightDrop'sproducts
- Drive issue resolution both internally and externally to remove barriers that prevent user adoption ofBrightDropproducts
- Provide on site customer support during the demonstration / evaluation process as needed
- Lead process evaluation and recommended steps to integrateBrightDropproducts into customer's standard operating procedure.
- Ensure effective follow upboth internally and externallyis practiced on a timely basis
- Partner withClient Solutionsteamto developand organize strategy of EVdemonstration deployment to customer
- Leadcustomerinscheduling demonstration/ evaluationunitdelivery
- Design and/or refinedemonstration strategythat will scale to support rapid growthof interest fromcustomers
- Review major account plansof demonstration unitswithClient Solutionsteam totrack progress
- Summarize demonstration experience and results per customer location/event
- Monitor and report on product usage, issues, and customer feedback & report to necessary stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships at all levelsinternally to ensure the best outcome for demonstration vehicles.
- Communicate customerproductrequeststoBrightDropproduct team for roadmap consideration
- Ensure proper maintenanceand deliveryof demonstration units
- Monitor Driver compliance
- Proficiently and effectively execute the Pre-Deliveryanddeliveryof demonstration unitswithcustomers
Additional Job DescriptionRequirements:
- Provide walk around and proper training to drivers to set driver expectations
- Provide regular updates on evaluation performance metrics to internal stakeholders & customer
- Remainproficientregarding updates to products, services and processes
- Attend and actively participate in industry meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments as appropriateto learn extensive knowledge for proper demonstration unit deployment
- 3+ yearscustomerfacingexperienceor product specialist roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A valid driver's license and ability to pass a DOT physical (May require commercial, chauffer's or additional license)
- Travel required. Must be able to travelup to75%within the United States and Canada
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence business partners
- Strong organizationand planningskills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities while maintaining effectiveness
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills that involves understanding the audience; getting the message across; presenting information effectively; and communicating openly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, rapidly evolving industry andorganization;comfortable with ambiguity
- Highdegeeof computer skills to develop, maintain, and analyze data; skillednithe use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM account management applications
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.