GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Breakfast Attendant - $17.00/hour
Guest Services, Inc. is now hiring Breakfast Attendants at the Lodge at Breckenridge! The ideal candidate will have customer service experience as well as be friendly, motivated, reliable, and a team player!
This position pays $17.00/hour.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
Other perks that the Lodge of Breckenridge:
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch
- Free Parking and on Summit Stage Bus Route
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $600 Lifestyle Bonus
- $400 Referral Bonuses
- On-site Fitness Center
- Other Discounts: Verizon, Enterprise, Ski Shop and other companies such as Sketchers shoes, Garmin, Reebok, health/beauty retailers, etc.
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for assisting in all areas of customer service. The Breakfast Attendant is involved in most aspects of day to day breakfast operations, such as inventory, service, and sanitation etc., while maintaining a high level of customer service at all times; and must be cross-trained in areas related to cook, line server, and general utility. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
- Perform food preparation tasks, such as making sandwiches, carving meats, making soups or salads, baking breads or desserts, and brewing coffee or tea.
- Responsible for setting up, restocking, and breaking down of the food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Restock kitchen supplies and rotate food.
- Maintain clean and orderly station and kitchen area with various supplies and products.
- May be assigned to other duties as required by the Manager(s) on duty.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Work is assigned orally and in written form; individual must be able to interpret menus and recipes, and be able to follow directions
- Good visual and communication skills
- Ability to record information to the culinary production sheets
- Knowledge of industry standards regarding sanitation
- Willing to be cross-trained in other areas of the work place
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Ability to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and cooking areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard commercial cooking machinery and utensils.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.