Job ID: 388160
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager for Oldcastle APG, The Brand Manager will be responsible for strengthening The Echelon brand in the US and Canada, establishing and executing upon multi-year brand strategies and marketing plans that deliver on set KPIs that support overall brand sales goals. The Brand Manager propels key national priorities and owns the planning, budgeting, coordination, and measurement of national marketing efforts.
- The Brand Manager works with sales, marketing, and product development leaders to create compelling marketing and communication strategies that engage various audiences including homeowners, contractors, dealers, and retail partners while managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines and budget
- Create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, and improved market share
- Manage multiple strategic agency partnerships while also utilizing internal creative department to develop multi-channel advertising campaigns spanning print, broadcast, digital media, social media, and public relations to target end-users, purchasers, and influencers
- Manage visual, written, and spoken elements of the brand to ensure consistency and brand equity throughout sales and marketing materials and messages while also maximizing brand awareness
- Promotes product and program offerings and drives adoption in the market with launch campaigns, sales collateral, and promotional items and activities
- Oversee brand messaging and presence at key industry trade/consumer shows and other events as relevant
- Work with relevant industry associations and strategic partners to lead category conversations and market growth/expansion
- Seek out new marketing opportunities and innovative tools that fit with the brand, maximizing all opportunities for growth
- Maintain marketing data and assist with measurement of campaign performance and make timely recommendations for optimization; track competitive activity
- Serve as cross-functional team leader and point person for the brand while also championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent subject matter
- Minimum 3 years brand, marketing, or channel experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong communication skills with strong proficiency in writing
- Adept in MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in the building & construction industry or working with major retailers preferred but not required
- Travel up to 20%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Temporary, Construction, Manager, Contract, Engineering, Management
This job has expired.