Special Billing Administrator
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Special Billing Administrators do?
The Special Billing Administrator is responsible for submitting invoices in an accurate and timely manner based on client specification and Rentokil standards. The Billing Administrator will work with Program Management Care Teams to ensure all expenses are billed appropriately to clients based on Rentokil's standard operating procedures. These clients could derive from either National, Regional, or Ambius Special Billed accounts.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
What do you need?
- Generate and reconcile invoices on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Provide invoice detail and summary information as needed
- Work with 50-75 clients
- Work in third party portals for clients' work order processing and invoicing
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Why Choose Rentokil?
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree and one year of administrative work experience or at least 3 years of experience in a similar administrative or accounting role.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in business administration or accounting - preferred
- Proficiency in IRIS and Pestnet Online a plus- preferred
- Quick learner with new systems- preferred
- Experience using dual monitors a plus- preferred
- Must have an advanced experience with Excel functionality, including the ability to create pivot tables, create formulas to calculate complex pricing structures or combine data from two or more source spreadsheets.
- Must have expertise formatting documents in a printable form based on company standards and expectations.
- Must exhibit a high degree of accuracy when entering and maintaining data in systems
- Must demonstrate on-brand behavior and superior customer service skills both internally and externally
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-care or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)