Business Insurance Technical Assistant
As a Business Insurance Technical Assistant you will assist production teams in the management and issuance of certificates of insurance. This responsibility includes customer service regarding the issuance of certificates for the Business Insurance book of business to which you are assigned.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
What you need to have:
- Certificates of Insurance
- Provide proactive and effective customer service
- Ensure certificates comply with Georgia law
- Correspondence with clients and certificate holders
- Verify that certificate coverages match the coverages in the policies
- Process and file requests
- Assist the team in various certificate related activities
What makes you stand out:
- Excellent organizational & customer service skills
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication
- Multi-tasked and detail oriented
- Reliable and punctual
- Must learn the Agency Management System and Document Imaging System
- Must have Resident State Agents License or obtain within 90 days of employment
What is in it for you?
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to self-check for accuracy.
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.