Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Support Services (Services/Trades)
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 616709
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Rotating Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Weekends Required: Yes
Responsible for preparing and serving coffee and other beverages to customers in hospital kiosk. Will take customers' orders, make drinks and provide timely service to customers.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Excellent customer service skills Ability to exchange information on factual matters, greet visitors, and explain medical center policies in terms of cash handling, food preparation and safety if applicable. This type of interaction requires courtesy and tact when dealing with patients, visitors and staff.
Required Licensure, Certification, On-going Training:
Barista, specialty drink certification, or equivalent required
- Take coffee, other beverages and food orders accurately.
- Prepare and serve beverages and sandwiches and pastries.
- Accurately process transactions through POS and while using correct cash handling.
- Provide samples when necessary.
- Maintain sanitary work environment.
- Generate customer satisfaction; respond quickly and appropriately to customer concerns.
- Communicate customer complaints/concerns to manager.
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation standards for all products at all times.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food, paper goods, and other products to assure a smooth service period.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep and packing assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Opens and/or closes the shop as needed.
- Follows the opening/closing checklist, assisting others as needed. Clean floors, counters, equipment as directed.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/barista-support-services-services-trades-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-616709-797a5/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency