Job ID: 486825
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Torrent Resources, a CRH company, is seeking a driver with backhoe driving experience. $1000 sign on bonus offered! $500 is offered after 60 days of employment and $500 is offered after 180 days of employment.
- Skillfully and safely operating a backhoe through all types of environments including off-road jobsites
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Read survey staking
- Laborer duties
- Basic maintenance to machinery
What CRH Offers You
- Valid Class A CDL, required
- Valid Medical Card
- 21 years of age or older
- At least 2 years of Backhoe experience
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Sep 19, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Labor, Laborer, Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing