Kforce has a client that is seeking an AVDXP - Automation Test Devops in Dearborn, MI. This role will lead or join development team stand-ups to provide guidance related to automation scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
2+ years of experience in the following:
- Administering a software build and release pipeline using tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, etc. or related tools
- Development, execution, and management of automated test scripts in a CI/CD environment.
- Java, Python, C, C++, etc.
- Agile based software development practices
- Demonstrated experience designing and maintaining software build / test / release pipelines
- Solid understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies
- Solid familiarity with software automation services such as Jenkins, Nexus, Polarion, Gerrit, etc.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with software version control tools such as git, svn, etc.
- Familiarity with Android Open Source Project and build system
- Familiarity with source code build orchestration tools such as make, Cmake, Gradle, Android Studio build systems, etc.
- Familiarity with software compilers and testing tools such as unit testing, static analysis, sanitizers, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of delivery for mission-critical functionality
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.