There's never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won't happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
Contact Center Solution Architect will work within the Contact Center Development to understand the needs of the business and organizational strategy. Design multi-channel integrated Interactive Voice Response applications and hardware architecture. Develop solutions based on Contact Center technology and artificial intelligence platforms. We are seeking self-motivated forward-thinking Solution Architect with deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience in analyzing, designing, installing, administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software applications.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Description
- Responsible for Designing, installing, implementing, and maintaining voice systems and integrations with hardware and software systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement best practices and secure processes for Contact Center IVR.
- Design and implement monitoring capabilities.
- Design and implement integrated solutions using cloud based Artificial Intelligence Platforms.
- Understanding of Google Dialog Flow web-hooks, Agent Development and creation of Context and Intents
- Experience designing and maintaining Avaya Contact Center architecture and capacity forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Should have 6-8 years of in-depth hands-on experience in 5 or more of the following technologies: Avaya Aura Experience Portal, Natural Language Speech IVR applications, deep knowledge of middleware- CTI, Telephony Infrastructure, Avaya Session Manager, Call Back Assist, SMS, Chat Automation, IVR Deflection, Speech To Text.
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform products and services, Contact Center Artificial Intelligence Solution, and machine learning.
- Familiar with systems used within the enterprise Avaya Contact Center Platforms.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.