At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Busy Lexus of Greenwood Village has an outstanding opportunity for a skilled Service Technician to join the Holman family!
***Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus based on qualifications. Relocation assistance available***
What will you do?
Our Automotive Technician is responsible for servicing and repairing vehicles as assigned by the Service Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials
- Keep shop area neat and clean, and be able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry, as well as in the diagnostics arena
Starting at $22/HR based on qualifications. What we offer:
- Lexus or Toyota Certified is highly desired but not required.
- Minimum of 1 + years of dealer-level or large facility experience
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.