AutoNation Chrysler Jeep Broadway
The AutoNation Experienced Sales Associate is responsible for selling new and used vehicles at gross profit, customer satisfaction and volume standards expected by America’s Largest Automotive Retailer.
- Interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase, asking questions and listening carefully.
- Search our national inventory of over 100,000 vehicles to help find the perfect match for your customer.
- Describe all optional equipment and accessories available for customer purchase, explain in detail product features and benefits.
- Use outstanding communication and listening skills to help negotiate terms that ensure payment options meet your customers’ lifestyles, budgets, and expectations; close the deal.
- Deliver a minimum number of vehicles each month.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help transition customers to our Service departments to support their ownership experience, selling the quality and convenience of service repairs and/or aftermarket parts and accessories available in AutoNation service departments.
What are the requirements?
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set targeted personal income goals consistent with AutoNation’s standards of productivity
- Over 1 year automotive sales experience
- Proven ability to exceed established automotive sales and customer service goals
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up, and follow-up again, with customers
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why should I work for AutoNation?
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral compass and treats all its associates with respect
- You’ll be empowered with the tools needed to support our customers’ needs and realize your earning potential. What tools? How’s a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools to help you uncover better sales leads, preferred relationships with over 30 lenders to get your customers financed and access to a national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles so you can always find the perfect match for your customer.
We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so there’s always opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate and beyond. Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
How will I be paid? Will I receive training?
- As an Experienced Sales Associate, you’re able to start working on our competitive commission pay plan right away!
Throughout your career, we’ll provide you with the hands-on, digital and classroom training you need grow and advance while also empowering you to build your book of business and close deals like the expert you already are.
As America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates’ professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We’ve sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25 million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.