Job ID: 217739
Location: ASHBURN , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-06-14
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Solutions Eng
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Seeking a Cloud/On-Premise Automation Developer. The candidate will have 3- 8 years of experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program. The Automation Developer will work with teams to gather requirements, develop and maintain the capabilities, explain how to use the solutions, and support maintenance of the automation platform. The Cloud/On-Premise Automation Developer will design, develop, and test automation scripts for the automated configuration of infrastructure, services, and servers.
- 3+ years of experience and B.S. degree.
- BS can be substituted with 4 additional years of related experience.
- 3 years' experience demonstrating professional expertise with Linux.
- 2 years' experience demonstrating professional expertise with VMware products.
- 2 years' experience demonstrating professional expertise with scripting languages (shell/bash scripts or python).
- 1 years' experience demonstrating professional expertise with a Configuration Management tool (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- US Citizenship Required
- Demonstrated professional expertise with RHEL a plus.
- Demonstrated professional expertise with Windows Server a plus.
- Demonstrated professional expertise with middleware (Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Apache, etc.) a plus.
- Demonstrated professional expertise with Ansible Core a plus.
- Demonstrated professional expertise with Ansible Tower or AWX a plus.
- Demonstrated professional expertise with utilizing REST APIs and their documentation a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.