Performs assembly operations to build automated assembly equipment per internal design specifications. The ability to perform the following duties will be required for this position.
• Perform mechanical assembly of items ranging from simple fixtures to large complex automated assembly cells to create a high-quality product.
• Ability to read assembly drawings to efficiently assemble the automated machinery.
• Working knowledge and ability to use hand and power tools as well as mills, lathes, etc.
• Working knowledge and ability to weld mild steels and aluminum.
• Communicates with supervisors, peers and engineers concerning production issues, changes, and concerns.
• Ability to make minor modifications to parts, when required, to allow for completion of the assembly and document these changes.
• Ability to work with the controls department to assist as needed with the routing of machine wiring and pneumatic plumbing. Also work with mounting of electrical hardware, i.e., HMI, Valve Banks, Electrical Enclosures, etc.
• Works in different areas of the plant as production needs require.
• Operate fork truck.
• Maintain an orderly work area.
• Uses overhead crane and lifting straps to move various parts.
• Provide toolbox with basic mechanic/machinist tools. Aii Systems does offer a tool replacement program.
• Travel for machine installs, service, and other on-site customer requirements.
• Team player that will help motivate others around to create an enjoyable work environment.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited school.
• Must be able to read and write legibly.
• Good communication skills - written and verbal.
• Ability to function as an effective team member.
• Proficient with Microsoft family of products.
• Layout multi-part weldments of various sizes per fabrication prints to produce a satisfactory weldment.
• Run saw as required to create parts for the machine shop and fabrication department.
• Ability to follow operation procedures and assess problems and recommend solutions to resolve problems.
• Able to read and understand blueprints and tolerances.
• Ability to pass 2G Mig Welding certification test. Previous experience in production welding.
• Must be able to meet production standards and follow instructions.
• Mechanical aptitude with a demonstrated ability to work in a production environment is preferred.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Garden City, Texas
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our