A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The role of Automated Equipment Specialist Iin the Production Maintenance Department reportingto the Maintenance Supervisor. This position will focus on the daily maintenance and continuousimprovement of automated production equipment. This position will also provide technical support forthe engineering department with the execution of change controls, OQ/IQ protocols and other relatedactions.
D SHIFT:6:00AM - 6:30PM Friday through Sunday
• Daily maintenance of production equipment both mechanically, pneumatically, and electrically
• Drive risk-based decision making
• Install and maintain PLC's, Servo motors and drives, HMI's, robotic assembly equipment, mechanical components, etc.
• Carry out and/or finish design of engineering projects
• Evaluate and optimize Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities
• Performintermediatelevel troubleshooting pertainingtobut not limited to: PLC, AC drives, DC drives,HMI's, pneumatics, servomotors and Roboticsand other control systems
• Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- 3+years working experience, in lieu of associates degree, with PLC's and various control systems within a manufacturingenvironment
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering fields
What we offer:
- IntermediateElectro-Mechanical knowledge along with experience applying this knowledge to
- process/equipment design and troubleshooting
- Proven mechanical, machine tool, and equipment repair skills
- Experience and ability to become a Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW)
- Familiarity with EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings and P&ID's
- Experience with Microsoft products, basic CAD drawinga plus.
- Understand safe work practices and has experience in lockout, tag out, electrical safety, etc.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 221610
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.