Audit Senior If you are a Audit Senior with experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * Audit Senior
*Job Location: * Hybrid/ Owings Mills, MD
*Job Salary: * $80k-$90k range
*Requirements: * Accounting Degree and 2+ years of audit experience
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are certified public accounting and business advisory firm registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). The leadership of our company came from the "Big 4"and employ a similar level of discipline when it comes to quality. Where are we different? As a young firm, we have lots of opportunity for you to make your mark. The growth of each individual is our key objective. We know that when you succeed, our clients succeed. You bring with you your own sense of values and career objectives, and it is up to us to understand those so that we can tailor your development by providing the types of opportunities and training that will propel you forward.
What You Will Be Doing Are you confident that you have reached a level where you can ensure the successful completion of a financial audit engagement from start to finish? Your team will consist of your Audit Manager, who will be instrumental in developing you to the next level, and the Audit Staff members that will look to you for guidance and support. You will apply those risk and control concepts that you have mastered to identify and address potential concerns and issues. You get to work with your awesome team in ensuring that matters are addressed both effectively and timely.
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy
- Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a "functional expert" in the area
- Supervising engagement team as needed
- Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Staying abreast of latest developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
What You Need for this Position - A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or closely related field
- 2+ years of public accounting experience as an audit professional
- CPA or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification with a minimum of two exam sections passed
- One or more years "in-charging" audit engagements
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of FASB and GAAS
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary ($80k - $90k DOE)
- Hybrid Work Model
- Great Work Environment
So, if you are a Audit Senior with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!