Bonaventure of Tigard has an exciting job opening for Assisted Living Director\esident Care Coordinator!
The Assisted Living Director\esident Care Coordinator has the opportunity to impact multiple lives daily. They are integral to ensuring that the highest quality of care, service, and safety is provided to our residents. This position educates and guides families as they navigate through the assisted living process. They continually teach and train dedicated care staff on how to give the best care possible and how to become leaders themselves. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
What does an Assisted Living Director\esident Care Coordinator do?
High Starting Wage - From $53,000
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In addition, we provide paid education assistance and career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
This position oversees the operations of the community's assisted living program, aligning resident needs, state regulations, and Bonaventure Senior Living policies and procedures to provide exceptional care to residents.
- Hire, train, supervise and schedule care staff members.
- Coordinate and monitor all services relating to resident care needs through service plans.
- Update care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans; meet with residents and family members to review service plans and charges.
- Provide hands on training and support to medication aide and caregiving staff.
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when a resident has a change of condition.
- Conduct timely audits of the medication administration program to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Address resident and family concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Model leadership and maturity to staff; present professionally to residents and family members.
- The Assisted Living Director is frequently referred to as a Healthcare Coordinator, Executive Director, Healthcare Management, Memory Care Director, Executive Director of Assisted living, Home Health Director, and Health Care Administration in other companies.
- Have or obtain state certifications and licenses.
- Demonstrated experience supervising team members and providing training and support.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well company policies and guidelines.
Bonaventure of Tigard
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
This job has expired.