HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
Under supervision of Store Manager, supervise store personnel in all store activities, maintain store policy and procedures. We are seeking a responsible and hard-working Assistant Manager to join our growing team of professionals. The Retail Assistant Manager is primarily focused on supervising store personnel in all store activities and maintaining store policy and procedures under the supervision of Store Management. The Assistant Manager will report directly to the Management team.
A big part of your role as a Retail Assistant Manager will be to measure female consumers to determine the proper fit for bras and various other undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of the women's fitting room on a regular basis. The Retail Assistant Manager will also be responsible for the operation and merchandising of the store in the absence of the Store Manager. Other responsibilities for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
Qualifications Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store.
- Taking semi-annual physical inventory.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly.
- Keeping Merchandise Supervisor informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
- Assisting in planning of store payroll and financial budget.
- Maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to achieve budget objectives while ensuring adequate staffing.
- Recruiting, selecting and training store staff.
- Assisting on the sales floor as needed, including cashiering and waiting on customers.
In order to be considered for the Retail Assistant Manager position, High school Diploma/GED desired. A college degree is a preferred.
The Retail Assistant Manager must also have Assistant Management experience in specialty retail (apparel or women's intimate apparel is preferred).
Other requirements for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse demanding workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well both individual and within teams
We believe in offering our Retail Assistant Managers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package for full time employees. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..