In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
L'Oreal's Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a data driven, detail oriented Assistant Manager of Retail Media Insights & Analytics to lead deep dive analyses and advanced analytics projects to help optimize media and growth initiatives for total eCommerce acceleration. The expectation is that this individual will become an expert on retailer media and ACD eCom businesses by developing and disseminating consumer insights and analyses that support business objectives, and democratize the data, including dynamic analytics and reporting, for related teams to stay informed on how media helps drive the business.
This role will evaluate ACD Retail Media performance against business results, identify optimization opportunities, and establish processes for reporting across retailer platforms, brands and accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to targeting and technical audits, research and track and analyze trending search terms, analyze organic ranking reports and develop action plans for improvement, and topics and make recommendations to the appropriate teams, and collaborate with cross-functional teams on best practices.
This candidate has a demonstrated track record of analyzing and interpreting audience data to drive business results and demonstrated knowledge of marketing channels, media technologies, targeting approaches.
- Develop processes and insights to action for optimal search and display media performance that maximize investment effectiveness and efficiency with reach, recruitment, retention media objectives
- Data deep dives into campaign performance to identify optimal investment strategies, SEM/SEO optimizations, audience segmentation and targeting opportunities
- Leveraging and developing proficiencies with SEM platforms, tools and resources
- Synthesize and democratize large data sets into manageable, accessible reports; deliver routine reporting to relevant teams
- Assimilate and compile data from multiple sources, and draw actionable conclusions that can be measured and supported through reporting
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing spend and optimize per brand objectives and business goals
- Analyze ad tech and site features, consumer search behaviors, audience segmentation, and customer journey (pathing) for insights to action for media, SEO, content and brand strategy
- Assist campaign managers and cross-team partners in setting up appropriate tracking parameters for media
- Collaborate on hind-sighting and competitive benchmarking to inform marketing strategies and planning, as well as campaign execution and process improvement
- Forecast and derive insights from key metrics to inform granular, consumer-centric tactics related to paid and organic growth initiatives (e.g., SEO, SEM, display, etc.)
- Ad hoc requests, present findings and proactively deliver recommendations that inform strategy
- Monitoring emerging industry trends and summarizing them for internal and external stakeholders
-Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Analytics, Information Systems/Technology, or other related fields
-2-3 years' experience working with SQL - mastery of SQL is a must
-2-3 years' related business experience, preferably in a direct-to-consumer Retail or Digital channel
-Experience with modern dashboarding and data visualization tools such as Tableau and other
-Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite is a must - heavy focus on Excel and PowerPoint
-Experience working with statistical analytics languages (Python, R, SAS, etc.) is a bonus
-Ability to effectively reconcile the needs of business stakeholders with the IT and Database management teams
-Knowledge of integration concepts as they relate to sourcing data from disparate sources
-Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as a member of a fast paced, dynamic team, servicing stakeholders at both the headquarters and in the sales field
-Self-motivated, results-oriented performer with excellent time management and prioritization skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.