In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and detail-oriented digital candidate to join the Digital Consumer Experience team responsible for the Dermablend experience on Amazon.com, Ulta.com, Macy's.com and Dillards.com
The role will be responsible for ACD consumer centric content strategy, creation and execution, merchandising and other consumer experience projects in order to meet Dermablend' s objectives and drive best user experience and business growth. The candidate must have marketing, analytical, digital, writing and research skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to effectively bring projects to life. This position reports to the Consumer Experience Director.
Content Strategy & Creation
- Accountable for the quality of all consumer experience on Amazon, Ulta.com, Macy's.com, Dillards.com including product detail pages, brand stores, building best in class data driven content and experience
- Responsible for all content; images, assets, videos & A+ content, brand stores, product description with SEO, collaborate with internal teams on its creation
- Identify the latest trends in content marketing and consumer insights
- Develop and manage a content and merchandising calendar, ensure deadlines are met
- Identify content needs and opportunities, optimize based on needs
- Ensure the establishment of clear goals and objectives through a content brief for content creators
- Collaborate with brand liaisons in the US and international teams to ensure alignment and that all content needs are met, share best practices
- Actively analyze insights and present findings to measure performance evolution
- Maintain all created content in internal digital asset management system (Opera)
- Have ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
Consumer Insights & Reviews
- Optimize all copy of titles, above the fold & below the fold for SEO to achieve ranking and visibility
- Leverage relevant Search Terms Reports to identify strategic backend keywords during key moments & events
- Collaborate with internal teams
Data & Reporting
- Identify opportunity areas to connect various customer feedback listening posts (reviews, Q&A, Amazon Live, social, etc.) into contextual, actionable insight and proactively design reporting outputs
- Analyze customer user generated content (reviews, Q&As, CCC reports), identify consumer sentiment, recognize key customer insights and pain points and proactively advise action plans based on learnings
Including but not limited to:
- Pull, analyze and present findings to measure sales, glance views & conversion, best seller ranking, review performance and AB tests
- Analyze consumer experience performance and make data driven plans
- Deliver reports, competitive insights to inform decisions that improve the consumer experience
Analysis and reporting as needed
- Work with Account Manager's to create & implement Professional Beauty specific events
- Identify opportunities to increase awareness and visibility for ACD Brands.
- Collaborate with internal digital teams to share best practices
- 2+ years of digital or marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in marketing, business, communications and/or relevant field of study
- Strong understanding of the Digital Industry, eRetail.com, beauty and content experience a plus
- High proficiency in MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to create high impact presentations and proficiency in telling a cohesive story
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicates clearly
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational functions
- A no task is too small attitude
- Process-oriented mindset along with high level of curiosity
- Ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Must be comfortable with high degree of virtual ways of working
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.