Posted in Manufacturing and Production
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
An assembler working for Paper Machine Service will be tasked with a wide range of products to assemble. 50%+ of their time will be spent building our ceramic blades. The remainder of the time will be spent assembling mechanical components of the paper machine equipment we produce. The assembler will be assigned work orders to execute during their shift. Each day may be different as the work is dictated by the current customer orders.
Job responsibilities and tasks
• Executes production orders as assigned.
• Able to complete assigned tasked within the time allotted in the work order routing.
• Able to review and understand engineering drawings.
• Able to follow work instructions for the assembly process for the product they are working on.
• Able to use a wide variety of hand tools.
• Able to use a wide variety of power tools such as drills, saws and sanders.
• Able to use a measuring tools such as a tape measure, caliper or micrometer.
• Able to measure and confirm product is made to print and or work order.
• Work in a safe and efficient manor at all times.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Able to work independent with little direction once training is complete.
Education, professional experience and qualification preferred/required
• Must be 18 years of age
• Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and safety requirements
• Maintain work area in accordance with 5S requirements
• Complete all qualifications and trainings as required to achieve and maintain skill level
• Read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
• Utilize measureing devices
• Possess basic math skills
• Use fork trucks, floor cranes, high lifts, and other mobile equipment
• Participate in activities to improve safety, quality, and reduce manufacturing costs and lead times
• Communicate effectively and work independently or as a team member
• Accurately complete required documentation
Physical and Mental Qualifications
Requires ability to work in a manufacturing environment, which may include exposure to varying temperatures and noise levels, dust, dirt, fumes, welding machines, and manual/remote controlled devices using radio signals. Physical conditions for positions: Sit, stand, walk, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel, stoop, crouch, climb, grasp, ascend/descend stairs, maneuver within tight spaces, and may require lifting in excess of 50 lbs. Must have visual acuity, manual dexterity, ability to endure long hours, and wear required personal protective equipment. All tasks performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
Travel percentage (include country or region name)
N/A *Please note, previous DUI convictions can result in being inadmissible to Canada
Additional Information - FOR USA - "We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/ADA Friendly Employer"
Legal status to work in the US is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 8720
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 12 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our