Job ID: 489357
APAC Mississippi, Inc., a CRH company, is a great place to work! CRH is the number one asphalt producer and paver, the largest aggregates producer and the second largest ready-mix producer in North America. We are also the number four cement producer in North America and a leader in Canada. We have great employees that have been with us many years - and hope that that track record of longevity shows the pride we take in being one of the best places to work in Mississippi! Come join our team - where you will receive vacation, retirement and many other great benefits!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of Management team (Estimating, Plant, QC, and/or Project) to understand different departments within the asphalt industry.
- Spend time in the field to learn about the daily work necessary to go into completing a project.
- When necessary, must be able to perform physical laborer including shoveling and raking materials.
- Assist with project documentation requirements
- Other duties as assigned
What CRH Offers You
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a degree relevant to the construction industry such as construction management, construction engineering, civil engineering or any engineering related program.
- A desire to pursue a career in the construction industry
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proficiency using the internet and Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Required to wear the proper PPE
- Able to work any shift including nights and weekends
- May require overtime
- Working in various conditions including hot and cold
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
APAC Mississippi, Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Nov 30, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Columbus Mississippi Job Segment:
Construction, Project Manager, Construction Engineer, Labor, Civil Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Operations
This job has expired.