Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking, installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and water quality testing.
What do our Aquatic Technicians do?
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
What do you need?
- Treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds, shoreline weeds, non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other unwanted vegetation.
- Service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
- Conduct water sampling when needed for water quality analysis.
- Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
- Remove nuisance, invasive vegetation through manual removal efforts (occasionally).
- Work with experienced specialists to gain knowledge regarding all aspects of water body management.
Why Choose Rentokil?
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree in related science preferred
- 0-2 years' experience in an environmental related field
- Ability to obtain all state licenses required to perform the role
- Aptitude in using various hand tools
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to swim
- Ability to trailer and operate aquatic vessels (preferred)
- Knowledge of aquatic vegetation (preferred)
- The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check out our parent company, Rentokil North America, on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
This job has expired.
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)