Location:Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Who you are:
As a Senior Applications Systems Analyst, you are a motivated person with a can-do attitude that looks at complex business and technical problems like a puzzle. You are a problem solver, and with your strong analytical skills that demonstrates the ability to lead and deliver high quality deliverables. You easily identify, analyze, prioritize, and resolve system issues.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Within assigned areas of responsibility and with little or no supervision, collaborates independently with business and technical resources to identify, analyze, prioritize, and resolve system issues.
- This includes providing suggestions for potential application modifications, enhancements, or business process changes as appropriate, as well as advising business and technical counterparts regarding current system functionality.
- Analyze, assess, prioritize, and solve complex business and technical problems.
- Communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of company personnel, vendors, and consultants.
- Partner with compliance teams on health plan regulatory requirements
- Assess and document the technical requirements that come from these regulatory guidelines
Who we are:
- You are familiar with healthcare / managed care processes and terminology and the basics of information systems support, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to review and understand health plan regulatory requirements and interpret and document the technical specifications to ensure compliance
- Experience with SQL query writing and relational database concepts is highly preferred
- Minimum of five years as a Systems or Business Analyst
- Experience being a Product Owner with Agile methodology is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, information systems, computer science, or another related field, or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.Please note
: US citizenship is required for this position as it falls under the terms of a government contract (to ensure compliance with DODPSP).This position is eligible for remote work.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/application-systems-analyst-information-technology-johns-hopkins-health-care-544439-852b0/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency