What you'll do...
At Walmart, we believe it is essential to keep innovating while safeguarding our data. Our team ensures that Walmart maintains a secure operating environment and the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We bring together a variety of services and capabilities to help prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. In addition to mitigating attack risks and securing cloud transformation, we foster in our team members a secure and reliable working ethics.
The Information Security team has the herculean task of assuring that customers can safely shop with peace of mind knowing their data and information will be safe and secure. Solving some of the most unique cyber security problems in the industry, our team members share an elevated level of creativity and ingenuity to secure data for one of the largest Omni-channel operations in the world.
As an Advanced Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity on the IAM team, you will be responsible for building a solid foundation and being more of hands-on expert in IAM engineering.
How you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Provide Technical design and Operational support for Web and Mobile Authentication needs across various platforms and applications which are used/developed by Application Developers to provide services to our Associates and Customers.
- Develop partnerships with platform, application teams and software vendors providing IAM software for onboarding IAM controls and address any issues.
About Walmart Global Tech
- Understand basics of IAM - Identity, Authentication (different factors of authentication), Authorization, comfortable with basic commands and scripting on any flavor of Linux.
- Familiarity with modern Infrastructure deployment methodologies - Virtual Machine, Containers, Cloud IAAS etc..
- Familiarity with LDAP, saml 2.0 and oauth 2.0 protocols
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 2 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company or 4 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
From entry-level to executive positions, Walmart provides limitless opportunities for growth, and career development. Walmart started small, with a single discount store and the simple philosophy of selling more for less. Today, we are a growing technology-enabled company founded on the same values as our first store. We establish clear expectations, empower associates to manage their work, and hold ourselves and one another to a high standard. Walmart's scale enables us to have an. No other company has the reach of Walmart, with 2.3 million associates worldwide and over 230 million weekly customers. Walmart is reshaping retail by investing in an expanding workforce. While technology is at the heart of our digital transformation, people are the reason we succeed and the force behind our innovations. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow.Flexible, hybrid work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily virtual, while remaining near the locations Global Tech calls home. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We use our campuses to collaborate and be together in person, as business needs require and for development and networking opportunities.Benefits
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 2years' experience in systems and infrastructure engineering or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Option 2: 4 years' experience in systems and infrastructure engineering or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Security+, GISF, CISSP, CCSP, or GSEC, Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related area Primary Location...
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
This job has expired.