Location:Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Performs general secretarial and administrative duties such as composing and typing complex correspondence, relaying confidential information, gathering and compiling information to develop reports, maintaining departmental files, assisting in maintaining and monitoring departmental budgets. Receives visitors and telephone calls.
Responsible for transferring data into computer files or database system. Provide administrative support to the department including scheduling of meetings/interview, calendar management and answer phones.
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions
- Maintain rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities and determining continuing needs
- Accomplish department and organization objectives by completing related results as needed
- Require analytical ability to gather data, analyze budget reports, generate monthly reports, and interpret department policies and procedures
- Ability to plan, organize, complete, and manage programs in the most efficient manner
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
At least 2 years experience in a similar work environment.
Analytical ability is required in order to complete tasks assigned, gather and interpret data from different sources, and resolve problems.
Must be able to use and understand Hospital/University forms, requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
Must understand budget reports and related detail.
Must have interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations, including poise, tact and diplomacy, and to interact with diverse groups of people within the Institution and from outside agencies.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/administrative-secretary-clerical-and-administrative-support-johns-hopkins-intrastaff-2904-22149/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency