Job ID: 229623
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Development Manager will work as a member of the leadership team, supporting the VP Development & Strategy on acquisitions, major capital expenditures, strategy development and other key projects and strategic initiatives. Since CRH's inception, acquisitions and other strategic investments have been a key driver of growth for the company. The role will collaborate with region presidents, business unit leaders and other members of the senior leadership team across the company on various strategy development initiatives and acquisition projects. The role will also collaborate and engage with Strategy & Development colleagues in other Divisions and Group to ensure alignment on key processes and promote sharing of best practice and experience.
- Assist with the acquisition (M&A) process including strategic planning, market assessments, business assessments, due diligence, valuation, contract negotiation, integration and post-closing issue tracking
- Analyze potential growth markets
- Prepare ad-hoc research for the VP of Development, Presidents and other members of the management team
- Prepare detailed financial models to evaluate businesses and product lines
- Review and organize strategy material and transaction documentation
- Assist with the development of strategic plans for companies and divisions
- Partner with the VP of Development and the CRH Development Group members to coordinate and align M&A strategy and facilitate the acquisition process
- Draft proposals, presentations and other deliverables to senior leadership in support of acquisitions, investments and other strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with some corporate development, consulting, investment banking or private equity experience highly preferred
The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills, with strengths in the areas of strategic thinking, financial modeling, assessing business risk and displaying the ingenuity and tenacity to successfully close deals.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Strong financial, analytical, forecasting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong presentation and communication skills with senior leaders
- Comfortable and flexible to operate in ambiguous environments
- High learning agility and drive to achieve
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Sep 22, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Consulting, Manager, MBA, Engineering, Technology, Management
This job has expired.