SARSTEDT, a leading manufacturer and distributor of blood collection and medical devices, laboratory consumables and instrumentation, seeks an Account Manager.
Responsible for managing the company's key customers, maintaining relationships with long-term accounts, and maximizing sales opportunities across all of the assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
• Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Web Sites, and other sources.
• Travel throughout assigned territory to meet with regular and prospective customers on a daily basis or as directed by management.
• Display or demonstrate product to customers using samples and/or catalog.
• Use phone, email, promotional material, trade shows, and face-to-face meetings as primary sources of communication.
• Follow-up on telesales efforts for new business opportunities and strengthen existing customer relationships.
• Quote prices and provides estimated dates of delivery to customer.
• Prepare reports of business transactions and manages expenses via Concur Software.
• Work with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
• Record new customer data and other sales data for current customers.
• Attend national and regional trade shows sales training, refresher courses, and new product introduction presentations as required.
• Participate in correlation studies, evaluations, and conversions of the company's blood collection system.
• Responsible to log all customer interactions/activities in the CRDB such as appointments, quotes, samples, etc.
• Responsible to log all customer business opportunities in the SAP-C4C Sales Funnel.
• Accurately log monthly business mileage in the LeasePlan Portal.
• Bachelor's degree in a Life Science or Health Science field from a four-year college or university; and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience in a medical or research setting is preferred.
• This job requires up to 90% travel throughout assigned territory and up to 50% overnight travel outside of territory. The employee must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
• Regularly required to walk and stand for long periods of time at customers locations and trade shows.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• The employee may be exposed to Bloodborne Pathogens in a hospital setting and will require training on preventative measures.
SARSTEDT's benefits package includes a competitive salary, company car, commission potential, comprehensive job training, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, holidays and personal time, 401(k) matching as well as employer paid short and long-term disability and life insurance.
SARSTEDT, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. SARSTEDT, Inc. participates in E-Verify
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Posted 8 minutes ago
Posted 7 minutes ago
Posted 7 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!