Marsh & McLennan Agency- Northeast Region (NJ, NY, CT)
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work at MMA, you will find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That is why working at MMA is a career that matters.
Account Executive, XLP, Business Insurance
What you can expect?
The role of Account Executive, XLP,is to deliver a strategic engagement in the Executive, Professional and Cyber Liability lines of coverage. The role provides sales support, handles and manages accounts, at a high level of proficiency, on an ongoing basis, performing essential functions such as coverage analysis and risk management recommendations, negotiating coverage and pricing, and preparing proposals according to agency standards and workflow.
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- Join a community of professionals with a passion for collaboration and providing a high quality client experience.
- Professional development opportunities include on-the-job training, mentorship, coaching, established career paths and tuition assistance
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits include, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Employee Assistance programs and Student Debt Repayment Assistance.
What you need to have:
- Supports producers in regard to Executive, Professional and Cyber Liability insurance coverages by developing initial and on-going business and consultative relationships with clients, prospective clients and carriers.
- Market and negotiates new and renewal accounts. Oversees the marketing process, renewal and new business process for Executive, Professional and Cyber Liability for private, public and non-profit insureds
- Conducting contract and or policy review for existing clients and prospective clients providing appropriate feedback.
- Ensures accuracy, proper handling and appropriate distribution of binders, policies, endorsements, and other requests from clients.
What makes you stand out?
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Exhibit competent coverage, underwriting and risk management knowledge in Executive, Professional and Cyber lines of coverage
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and use time efficiently
- Self-starter, demonstrate resourcefulness and have good problem solving skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, agency management systems and web browser software
Why choose Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA)?
- Active Property & Casualty license
- Subject matter expert in the areas of XLP lines of business, specifically for Public and Private D&O
- Experienced in managing assigned accounts through the client life cycle to include renewal process
- Insurance designations such as Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS) and / or Registered Professional Liability Underwriter (RPLU) is preferred and recommended, but not required
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to have a rewarding career and also make a difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States and Canada. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across its entire sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our excellent services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.