Facility: RIVERS CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
Compensation Base: $98,800.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- This position administers and supervises the Drug Abuse Treatment Program’s policies and practices including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing activities. This position ensures compliance with the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) standards, effective supervision of staff, clinical and administrative supervision of drug abuse treatment staff and the clinical quality of all drug abuse treatment programs in the institution.
- Responsible for the oversight of Admissions and Orientation (A&O) presentations on drug abuse programs.
- Responsible for the oversight of drug abuse education and non-residential drug abuse treatment.
- Coordinates the sharing of information related to community-transition drug treatment programming.
- Provides administrative and clinical supervision of the Drug Abuse Treatment Specialists and any contract staff hired to provide drug abuse programming. Conducts weekly meetings with staff to discuss program operations, individual inmate cases, and inmate progress.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and continued development of the residential drug abuse treatment program.
- Conducts psychological testing by interviewing and diagnosing inmates to determine if they are qualified for the Residential Drug Treatment Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.