Warehouse Janitor Operator PR03
Sanitation (Warehouse) - Full Time - Enid, OK 73701
These positions start at $14.70/hr. with a shift increase for second shift. If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer steady work and competitive pay. This facility operates five days a week with potential for overtime and produces raw and fully cooked meat products.
- The Warehouse Janitor Operator is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the shipping, and warehouse areas, while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Walk assigned area at the beginning and end of each shift removing any exposed product
- Sweep and Clean Warehouse and Shipping Areas
- Janitor Operators must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Other tasks in these positions will be to stand, sit, bend, walk, stretch, stepping on and off PIT equipment, kneel, squat and reach frequently overhead.
- Must be willing to be certified in LOTO and pallet jack, fall protection and forklift.
- Must be willing and able to lift, carry, push, and pull 20-70 pounds individually, and/or with assistance frequently throughout the shift.
- Must be willing and able to work in the cold (10 degrees below zero to 105 degrees) or damp environments and these areas may have slippery walking surfaces.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to read and understand labels, recipes and instructions, and communicate effectively.
- 6 months of work history with one employer in the past 24 months.
- Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 365 days and are limited to 3 times of employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.Relocation Assistance Eligible:
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.