Job ID: 229779
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
The Junior Brand Manager (Commercial Masonry & Hardscapes) is responsible for supporting all marketing initiatives for two national brands at Oldcastle APG. This role will be involved with the development, implementation and execution of branding and marketing strategy, marketing and sales support initiatives, product development and more.
- Brand Strategy
- Including conducting market research, competitive analysis, industry trends and more and putting your findings into action.
- Brand Management including
- Agency Management
- Identifying and working with agency partners to develop and execute key initiatives including PR, advertising, content development and more.
- Websites and Digital Platforms
- Maintenance and ongoing management of all digital properties, including web analytics, SEO, email, social media and more.
- Regional Support
- Working closely with Field Marketing Managers and regional company leadership to apply national marketing strategy at the local level.
- Tradeshows & Industry Events
- Develop, manage and lead brand presence at several key industry trade events. This includes attending approximately six key multi-day trade events annually.
- Product Development
- Supporting our Product Management team in the development of new and enhanced products.
- Sales Support
- Lead Generation
- Develop, manage and report on lead generation programs in partnership with the CRM and sales teams.
- Education Programs
- Work with Sales, Product and/or Agency teams to develop both internal and external training programs.
- Ad Hoc Support
- Marketing is a sales support role, at its heart. This role will be called on to learn (and innovate) how to best support our sales teams across the nation.
- Budget Management and Performance Reporting
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget with extreme precision, including handling invoicing, tracking and reporting.
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics and KPIs for all brand channels and campaigns.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications
- 3+ years of experience in branding and marketing
- Agency experience and/or experience in the building & construction industry preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills - not just written and verbal, but able to effectively disseminate across a broad organization.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to respond to requests and challenges quickly.
- Adept in MS Office products, especially PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, especially Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel up to 15%
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Sep 22, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Manager, Product Manager, CRM, Pre-Sales, Construction, Management, Operations, Technology, Sales, Engineering
This job has expired.