Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- One year of experience as a certified nursing assistant, dialysis technician or clinical technician involving patient care and monitoring, or
- Completion of one year or longer health science related training program such as Certified Laboratory Technician, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant, X-Ray technician, etc., (excluding Dental Assistants and Technicians), and
- Must meet Centers for Medicine & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirement to be a Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician per the following schedule:
- Must become certified within eighteen (18) months from date of hire
- Must successfully complete departmental (Renal Dialysis Treatment Center) orientation/training within 3 months of hire.
- Medical Terminology
- Driver's License and ability to meet UI Fleet Safety Standards
- Previous direct patient care experience, previous IV cannulation or blood drawing experience is desired.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload resume
(under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position .
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended. For questions or additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
- Classification Title: Hemodialysis Technician
- Appointment Type: Merit
- Schedule: Part-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Rebecca Beggs
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org