The PennyMac Information Security department is looking to bring on an engineer that knows how to ensure security across a CI/CD pipeline, engineer AWS platforms, and has a passion for solving cybersecurity engineering challenges.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Design, implement, and maintain security technologies across CI/CD pipelines including but not limited to, threat modeling, secure code analysis, vulnerable dependency scanning, container/VM hardening, dynamic security testing, and data security.
- Help drive architecture and engineering for data, infrastructure, and API-integration across the Information Security technology ecosystem.
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure-as-code to support Information Security visibility and configuration management objectives.
- Assist with the implementation of API security monitoring and protection systems from inception through operationalization.
- Configure cybersecurity systems to monitor and protect serverless and container based computing applications.
- Engineer cybersecurity systems to automate incident response playbooks and cybersecurity monitoring.
- Work cross-functionally with DevOps, application development, database, and infrastructure teams to develop and maintain complex systems that involve integration across in-house developed, COTS, and open-source components.
- Develop, implement, and maintain secure configuration baselines across IaaS and PaaS platforms.
- Participate and provide support during high priority cybersecurity incidents.
- Mentor junior staff to develop understanding of SecDevOps, cybersecurity technology, and automation.
- Participate in the development of comprehensive multi-year cybersecurity strategies with technical implementation guidance.
- Provide thought leadership for architecting solutions to critical enterprise and cybersecurity initiatives.
Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Information Security.
- Experience maintaining infrastructure-as-code technology including but not limited to Cloudformation, Chef, Troposphere, and Stacker.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in Python and/or other scripting languages.
- Ability to operate within Gitlab source code and CI/CD technology stacks.
- Experience with AWS architecture, engineering, and security technologies.
- Experience implementing container orchestration technologies in AWS including ECS/EKS and capable of integrating container security paradigms into these platforms.
- Desired expert understanding of AWS IaaS/PaaS, Linux, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, VMWare, and MacOS (in order or importance) secure configuration management and security controls.
- Desired experience integrating static code analysis into CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Checkmarx.
- Desired experience integrating dependency vulnerability scanning into CI/CD pipelines.
- Desired experience with container and VM hardening.
- Desired experience in database administration, SQL, and data security.