The Data & AI Transformation Team plays a key role in Moderna's ability to create transformative medicine for patients. You would be joining a team composed of product management, business transformation managers, and software developers and engineers managing products, platforms, and infrastructures.
Our organization sets itself apart in the industry by leading with Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Generative AI innovation, and Automation, building where we can do better than what is available in the market, and integrating heavily with business groups to best understand stakeholder needs.
This role is an exciting opportunity to drive Moderna's transformation towards becoming a real-time AI company. You will be contributing to accelerated Data & Generative AI adoption, strategy development & execution, and apply innovative change management principles. The team launched its own internal generative AI solution currently used by more than half the company.
Our Winter/Spring co-op program will run from January 16 - June 14, 2024. All applicants must be available to work full-time for the entire duration of the program.
Here's What You'll Do
Here's What You'll Need (Basic Qualifications)
- Manage cross-functional Generative AI initiatives with effective collaboration and coordination
- Foster an engaged AI Enthusiasts and AI Champion accelerating change management and adoption.
- Co-create business super-prompts integrated into our business processes & automate custom workflow
- Contribute to the creation of AI best practices, training & assets promoting Data & AI literacy and advancing AI maturity.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of data solutions including key business metrics and insights, supporting decision-making across the organization.
- Stay abreast of latest trends and best practices in Generative AI continuously enhancing our capabilities
- Define business problems through data analysis, extracting key insights driving action plans.
- Travel as required for team meetings, user training, and product launches (estimated to be 20% of working time).
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Pursuing a degree in a discipline related to Business Management, Strategic Marketing, Computer Science, Data Analytics and/or Artificial Intelligence.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills to support storytelling & narratives
- Indefinite right to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cambridge, MA for the co-op
- Certifications from Generative AI solutions is a PLUS.
Moderna is pleased to provide you with an innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Champion of change with interest to learn & support others on the journey.
- Comfortable using the latest Generative AI solutions and appetite to explore new capabilities.
- Have strong business acumen, analytical skills, demonstrated success with cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent communication with colleagues, cross-functional stakeholders and leadership.
- Data Analysis and Visualization in Tableau & Dataiku experience a PLUS.
- Ability to multitask, pivot fearlessly, result oriented, leveraging real-time data.
- Awareness of Biotech ways of working and an open customer centric mindset.
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Free premium access to meditation and mindfulness classes
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Since our founding in 2010, we have aspired to build the leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to reimagine how medicines are created and delivered, and a world-class team. We believe in giving our people a platform to change medicine and an opportunity to change the world.
By living our mission, values, and mindsets every day, our people are the driving force behind our scientific progress and our culture. Together, we are creating a culture of belonging and building an organization that cares deeply for our patients, our employees, the environment, and our communities.
We are proud to have been recognized as a Science Magazine Top Biopharma Employer, a Fast Company Best Workplace for Innovators, and a Great Place to Work in the U.S.
If you want to make a difference and join a team that is changing the future of medicine, we invite you to visit modernatx.com/careers to learn more about our current opportunities.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is a place where everyone can grow. If you meet the Basic Qualifications for the role and you would be excited to contribute to our mission every day, please apply!
Moderna is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry or citizenship, ethnicity, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, or any other personal characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Belonging, Inclusion, and Diversity are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We're focused on attracting, retaining, developing, and advancing our employees and believe that by cultivating diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas, we can provide an environment where every employee is able to contribute their best.
Moderna is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Talent Acquisition Partner or contact the Accommodations team at email@example.com. (EEO/AAP Employer)
This job has expired.